Expect to see some more documentation here eventually.
The script files understood by the nona stitcher are documented here.
The PanoTools wiki aims to be the definitive reference for Panorama Tools. It contains a lot of usage documentation relevant to Hugin, so much so that the Hugin manual consists of sections exported from the PanoTools wiki.
Translation and localisation
Hugin is fully internationalised and localisable in any language, see the screenshots.
More languages would be great, Hugin is unicode throughout so no languages are impossible, but translations do need to be contributed by volunteers.
See the Hugin translation guide for translators of the Hugin project.
You can also Browse the source code tree with hgweb.
Bugs, Support Requests, Patches and Feature Requests can be found on the Launchpad Hugin project page.
Developer mailing lists
The main mailing list for development and user discussion is hugin-ptx, there are however various other lists that developers may want to subscribe to:
- hugin-cvs All Hugin Hg repository commit messages,
- hugin-tracker All Hugin bug tracker messages (no longer active since the tracker moved to Launchpad),
- panotools-devel libpano13 development discussion and bug tracker messages,
- panotools-cvs libpano13 and Panotools::Script Hg repository commit messages,
- enblend-cvs enblend Hg commit messages,
- freepv-devel FreePV development discussion,
- freepv-cvs FreePV SVN repository commit messages.
Return to main page.